- 500 gms. Tomatoes (boiled and pureed)
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 4 Pizza Bases
- 1 tsp crushed Basil leaves
- 2 Capsicums (chopped)
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 100 gms. Mushrooms (chopped)
- 200 gms. Cheese (grated)
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- ½ tsp. Oregano
- 2 tbsp. Tomato Sauce
- 4 tsp. Buster
- Mix all chopped vegetables with tomato puree. Add seasoning, tomato sauce, oregano, sugar, tulsi leaves in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2 mins. at 100% power.
- Spread the vegetable topping on each pizza base along with the sliced vegetable mushroom, onion, capsicum.
- Spread grated pizza cheese on top of each pizza.
- Apply butter on a baking tray.
- Bake on a baking tray in a preheated oven at dual roast mode for 8 mins. (till the cheese melts).
- Cut into pieces and serve with mustard sauce and chili sauce.
Chef’s Tip: Instead of vegetables, you can add no-vegetable toppings like chicken pieces, ham etc.