- 4 slices white Bread
- 1 tbsp. Cabbage (julienne cut)
- 20 gms. Butter
- 1 tbsp. Carrot (julienne cut)
- 2 tbsp. green Chutney
- 1 tbsp. fresh Cream
- ¼ Mustard powder
- 6 slices Tomato
- 1 tbsp. Tomato Ketchup
- 6 slices Cucumber
- 1 Cheese slice
- 150 gms. pizza Cheese (grated)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Apply butter on 1 piece of bread.
- Mix carrot, cabbage, fresh cream, mustard powder, salt & pepper in a bowl.
- Spread this vegetable mixture on the buttered bread.
- Place the second piece of bread over it. Apply tomato ketchup over it. Place tomato and cucumber slice on it.
- Place the third piece of bread over it. Apply green chutney over it and place cheese slice.
- Apply butter on the fourth piece of bread and place over it. Press it lightly.
- Place sandwich on a baking tray in a preheated oven and dual roast for 8 mins.
- Relish with chutney. Instead of dough readymade, chapatti can also be used. Then the timing will be 8 mins. in dual cooking mode.
Chef’s Tip: Non vegetarian pieces, can be used instead of vegetables. You can make 3-4 Sandwich in one round.