How To Make Vegetable Pie In Microwave
- 1 ½ cup mixed Vegetables like Carrot, brinjal, potato etc.
- 2 tsp Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- 1 cup. Flour
- 1 cup boiled & Mashed Potato
- ½ Tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp. Milk
- ½ cup White Sauce
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tbsp. Flour (maida)
- 1 cup Milk
- ¼ Mustard powder
- Salt and black pepper to tastings
- In a microwave safe bowl place chopped onion mixed vegetables, salt & pepper and microwave for 7 mins at 100 power.
- Add white sauce to vegetables.
- Mix flour, baking powder, 1 tbsp. oil, milk, salt, mashed potatoes and make a soft dough.
- Roll out the dough into a chapatti 1/2″ thick (pie).
- Place vegetables on the dough (pie). Make a lattice design on the chapatti (pie)
- Preheat the dual roast for 5 mins. Place the pie on the baking tray dual roast for 12-15 mins.
- Serve with tomato sauce.
Chef’s Tip: Instead of vegetables, minced meat or chicken pieces can be used.
Instead of dough, readymade chapatti can be used and the timing will be 8 mins. In dual cook mode.
- In a microwave safe bowl place butter and maida and microwave for 20 sec. at 100% power.
- Add milk, stir, and microwave for 20 secs. at 100% power.
- Stir in between; there’s no need to boil.
Chef’s Tip: It is ready, when flowing consistency is achieved with no lumps.