How To Make Trifle Pudding In Microwave
Trifle in English cuisine is a dessert made with fruit, a thin layer of sponge fingers soaked in sherry or another fortified wine, and custard. It can be topped with whipped cream. The fruit and sponge layers may be suspended in fruit-flavored jelly, and these ingredients are usually arranged to produce three or four layers. The contents of a trifle are highly variable; many varieties exist, some forgoing fruit entirely and instead using other ingredients such as chocolate, coffee or vanilla. Trifles should always be in a circular format. If presented in a rectangular dish they are not trifles but simply jelly based desserts.
- 1 Sponge Cake
- 2 tbsp. Fruit jam
- 6-7 Biscuits (crushed)
- 1 cup seasonal Fruits (chopped)
- 200 gms. Sw2eet whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cups boiled Milk
- 4 tsp. vanilla Custard Powder
- Dissolve milk, sugar and cust6ard powder. In 2 tbsp. of milk/water and microwave for 5 mins. At 70% power. Allow cooling.
- Cut the cake from the center into 3 layers.
- Arrange vanilla sponge in a pudding dish, apply jam and spread custard.
- Sprinkle fresh cut fruits. Arrange two layers of sponge cake on top. Spread whipped cream and decorate with crushed biscuits and tinned cherry.
- Allow setting in the refrigerator.