How To Make Steamed Chicken Momos In Microwave
- 250 gms. minced, boiled Chicken
- 1 cup Flour
- ¼ tsp. Ajinomoto
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- Add oil and salt to flour, knead it to make the dough. Roll it like small chapattis
- Mix minced chicken, salt, black pepper, Ajinomoto and fill it in the small chapattis. Fold them like gujias.
- Grease the steam microwave-safe plate and put these rolls on it. Microwave (covered) for 6 mins. at 100% power.
- Serve piping hot with red chili sauce.
Chef’s Tip: For vegetarian momos, grate cauliflower, carrot, cabbage and add salt, black pepper and ajinomoto. Fill it in instead of chicken.