How To Make Mushroom Soup In Microwave
- 200 gms. Mushroom
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 4 cups Water
- 1 tbsp. Garlic (chopped)
- 2 crushed Cloves
- ¼ Tsp. Cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp. Cornflour
- 1 cup Milk
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 secs. at 100% power.
- Add chopped onion & garlic. Microwave for 3 mins. at 100% power.
- Add chopped mushroom, water, crushed cloves, cinnamon powder, salt & pepper. Microwave for 5 mins. at 100% power.
- Add milk & cornflour, dissolve in 3 tbsp. water and microwave for 5 mins. at 100% power.
- Garnish with beaten cream and chopped coriander.