How To Make Chicken Sweet Corn Soup In Microwave
- ½ cup chicken (finely chopped)
- 1 can Sweet Corn
- 4 cups Water
- 1 tsp. Butter
- 1 tbsp. garlic (chopped)
- Pinch of Ajinomoto
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- Place butter, chicken pieces, garlic, water & salt in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 5 mins. at 100%
- Add sweet corn and cornflour dissolved in ¼ cup of water to the stock. Microwave for 6 mins.
- Add black pepper powder and garnish with spring onion. Serve hot with sauces.
Chef’s Tip: For vegetarian, instead of chicken pieces, chopped carrot, cabbage, capsicum, mushroom etc can be used.